- ABOUT LONG REACH
- EVENTS & CLASSES
- LIVING IN LONG REACH
- RENTAL INFORMATION
- Architectural Guidelines
- Long Reach Legal Documents
- Architectural Review Process
- Letter of Compliance Information
- Downloadable Forms and Applications
- RAC – Resident Architecture Committee meeting results & upcoming meeting agenda
- Buying and Selling in Long Reach
- Upcoming RAC Meeting Dates & Submission Deadlines
- CONTACT US
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES
The Village of Long Reach offers unique and varied facilities that can accommodate all kinds of activities from business meetings to weddings. You can choose a large, full-service ballroom or an attractive conference room at Stonehouse. You can even do-it-all-yourself by selecting one of three inexpensive Neighborhood Centers Located in the Long Reach Village Center, Stonehouse is surrounded by attractive shops and the Columbia Center for the Arts. We can provide a location with easy access to many of the services so important to your event. Stonehouse also offers a spacious commercial kitchen that will thrill your caterer. Our Neighborhood Centers are an excellent value for smaller, more informal events. They are available evenings and weekends for everything from club meetings to social events. Call us to find out about availability and prices for your event!
Our handsome, stone building can accommodate banquets and meetings with equal ease. We offer a variety of rooms, from large to small, that are versatile enough to handle large weddings and small conferences.
- Plaza Room - With theater seating for 300, dining & dancing for 150, our largest room features a wood floor & commercial kitchen. Click here to see a floor plan.
- Tamar Room - For an informal setting, this room accommodates 100 and features a convenient kitchen. We also offer other versatile choices for meetings, classes and receptions. Click here to see a floor plan.
- Conference Room - This cozy and attractive room is perfect for small meetings with conference table and executive chairs.
- Neighborhood Centers Our neighborhood centers are designed for flexibility. A kitchen is included and they are equipped with tables and chairs. You won’t find a better value for those who enjoy informality and prefer to do it themselves. Call our Facilities Coordinator for help in planning your event and in selecting the Long Reach facility that is just right for you.
EASY ACCESS FROM ANYWHERE IN THE BALTIMORE-WASHINGTON AREA
Only forty-five minutes north of Washington and twenty minutes from Baltimore - Long Reach Village is just off Route 175, with direct connections to Route 29, I-95, Route 1 and the Baltimore-Washington Parkway.
Sample Rental Rates
(A security deposit is required for all rentals in addition to the rates listed below.)
Private Social Events*
(6 hour minimum rate)
* Includes meetings 6 pm or later on Fridays & Saturdays. Rates Include staffing where required. Plaza & Tamar rates include set-up & tear-down service and use of commercial kitchen and portable bar for Plaza Room rentals. Curfew at Neighborhood Centers is 12 midnight, and at Stonehouse, 1 a.m.
(3 hour minimum rate)
*Tables & chairs provided. Renters are responsible for all set-up & tear-down and clean-up. All meetings at Stonehouse outside normal business hours require staffing at $15/hour. Arrangements can be made for set-up & tear-down for meetings held at Stonehouse for an additional fee.