- ABOUT LONG REACH
- EVENTS & CLASSES
- LIVING IN LONG REACH
- RENTAL INFORMATION
- Architectural Guidelines
- Long Reach Legal Documents
- Architectural Review Process
- Letter of Compliance Information
- Downloadable Forms and Applications
- RAC – Resident Architecture Committee meeting results & upcoming meeting agenda
- Buying and Selling in Long Reach
- Upcoming RAC Meeting Dates & Submission Deadlines
- CONTACT US
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES
Dear New Resident:
On behalf of the Long Reach Community Association, I want to welcome you to Long Reach, the largest and most active village in Columbia. We are pleased that you have chosen Long Reach as a place to live. One of our main jobs is to provide information and referral, so if you have any questions about Long Reach, Columbia or Howard County, please call us and we'll answer what we can or refer you to the right source. If you have questions specifically about our architectural review process. please ask for one of our Covenant Advisors. Long Reach Community Association does not levy any assessments on property owners. However, the Columbia Association does collect a special annual fee from all property owners. If you live in a townhouse or condominium, you may also have a townhouse or condo association with their own homeowner requirements, information and fees. We try to keep a current contact list on our website and in our office and will provide that information if you call us. We know that moving is always a chaotic time, with boxes, new schedules and schools and lots of changes. Eventually things will settle down and you'll have time for yourself again. Please keep us in mind when that time comes and stop by Stonehouse for our special packet of information for newcomers. We hope that this web site will help you learn more about your village. We know you will enjoy living here in Long Reach.
Sarah B. Uphouse, Village Administrator Long Reach
- Baltimore Gas & Electric (BGE) - 410/685-0123 www.bge.com
- Verizon - 410/954-6260 www.verizon.com
- Comcast - 1-800/266-2278 www.comcast.com
Trash Pick-up Phone # & website
- Howard County Trash/Recycling Collection - 410/313-6444 www.co.ho.md.us
- The County is responsible for cleaning the snow on all County streets. According to Howard County code, residents are responsible for cleaning the sidewalks in the public right-of-way adjacent to their homes within 48 hours after the snow has stopped falling. Go to www.co.ho.md.us and click on the Snowflake icon to track snow removal.
For more information about area services go to Community Resources on our website.