- ABOUT LONG REACH
- EVENTS & CLASSES
- LIVING IN LONG REACH
- RENTAL INFORMATION
- Architectural Guidelines
- Long Reach Legal Documents
- Architectural Review Process
- Letter of Compliance Information
- Downloadable Forms and Applications
- RAC – Resident Architecture Committee meeting results & upcoming meeting agenda
- Buying and Selling in Long Reach
- Upcoming RAC Meeting Dates & Submission Deadlines
- CONTACT US
- COMMUNITY RESOURCES
The Village Board meets on the first and third Tuesdays of each month at 7:30 p.m., at Stonehouse. The Resident Architectural Committee (RAC) reviews Exterior Alteration Applications every other week on Wednesdays at 7:30 p.m. Your attendance at all community meetings is not only welcome but encouraged. New residents of Long Reach are urged to stop by Stonehouse and pick up a helpful Newcomers' Packet with a variety of information on Long Reach, Columbia and Howard County. Exterior Alteration Applications can be faxed to Stonehouse and we are always pleased to receive resident comments by letter, phone or e-mail.
Our village newsletter, Reach Out, is mailed to each household in Long Reach every six weeks. If you are not receiving Reach Out, please call and let us know. To view our newsletter just click on Newsletter on the Home Page.